Coconut Glazed Sweet Potatoes
- 2 lb sweet potatoes cubed
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 pineapple juice
- 2 strips orange peel
- 1 tsp ginger grated
- 1 tsp grains of paradise (melegueta pepper)
Combine all ingredients but sweet potatoes in saucepan
add sweet potatoes to steamer basket cover and bring it to a boil.
reduce the heat to simmer for about 10n minutes and potatoes are tender
Remove basket and raise heat to reduce the liquid to thin syrup (5 minutes). Remove orange peel.
Add potatoes to sauce and cook until potatoes are done - about 2 minutes.
You'll also love
- Mom's Signature Roast Beef 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Sherbet 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roquefort Pear Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coconut Crusted Salmon * 0/5 (0 Votes)
- shrimp with sundried tomatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Squash Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Coconut Squares 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hamburger Potato Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)