Pioneer Woman Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
Simple and delicious, tastes so good your guests will think it took way more effort than it did.
- 25 chocolate sandwich cookies, such as Oreos
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) package whipped topping, such as Cool Whip, thawed
Preparation time 75mins
Cooking time 85mins
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Crush the cookies until they're fine crumbs. Pour the melted butter over the top and stir with a fork to combine. Press into a pie pan and bake until set, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
Beat the peanut butter with the cream cheese until smooth. Add the powdered sugar and beat until smooth. Add in the thawed whipped topping and beat until smooth, scraping the sides as needed.
Pour the filling into the crust, evening out the top with a knife or spatula. Chill for at least an hour before serving.
This is ultra, ultra-rich. Cut small slivers-your guests will thank you!