Pecan Pie Muffins
- 1 stick of butter softened
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cups chopped pecans
Cooking time 25mins
1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour 8 muffin tin cups or use paper liners.
2. In a medium bowl, cream the butter and the sugar. Add the eggs and mix well. Add the flour and stir until just combined. Stir in the pecans.
3. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling about two-thirds full.
4. Bake for 25 minutes.