Applebee's Baby Back Ribs
- BBQ Sauce:
- 3 racks (about 1 lb each) pork baby back ribs, each cut in half
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp dark brown sugar
- 3 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp liquid smoke
- 1/2 tsp salt
Adapted from grouprecipes.com
Put ribs in a large pot with enough water to cover them. Bring water to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 1 hour or until ribs are fork tender.
Mix all sauce ingredients together in a medium sauce pan and bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer uncovered, stirring often, for 30 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Heat broiler. Line broiler with foil for easy cleanup. Place ribs, mean side down, on broiler pan, brush with 1/2 the sauce and broil 4-5 inches from heat source for 6 to 7 minutes. Turn ribs over, brush with remaining sauce and broil 6 to 7 minutes longer or until edges are slightly charred.
You'll also love
- Pub-Style Steak & Ale Pie 3.6/5 (68 Votes)
- Maine Sea Scallops in Black Tie 3.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Shanghai Cucumbers 3.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies with... 3.6/5 (79 Votes)
- Graham Cracker Crumb Apple Pie 3.3/5 (105 Votes)
- SMOKED BABY BACK RIBS 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baby Back Ribs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Barbecued Ribs/America's Test... 3.5/5 (4 Votes)