Oyster Stuffing (Bodine)
This oyster stuffing recipe is super quick and easy to make, and delivers on flavor! Serve as a side dish from a casserole, or use to stuff your bird.
- 1 package Pepperidge Farm stuffing
- 1 can fresh oysters
- 1 can oyster stew
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 cup turkey broth
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
In a large casserole dish, mix all of the ingredients together. If the dressing needs more moisture, add more turkey broth or some hot water.
Bake at 350°F for about 40 minutes, or until heated through and lightly browned on top.
You'll also love
- Butterscotch Sticky Buns 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin Roll 0/5 (0 Votes)
- German Bierachs Appetizer 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet and Sour Onions (Cipolline... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken Stuffed with Basil... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooked Sausage Dressing 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Oyster Corn Bread Stuffing 0/5 (0 Votes)