Banana Cream Brownie Squares
- 3/4 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped, divided
- 1 package (15 ounces) brownie mix
- 3 medium bananas
- 1 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 package (5.1 ounces) instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 9 strawberries
- 1 square (1 ounce) unsweetened baking chocolate
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Chop peanuts. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions; stir in 1/2 cup chopped peanuts. Pour into 9" pan. Bake 24-27 minutes. Cool completely. Slice 2 bananas. Layer over brownies. Whisk pudding mix into milk. Beat until mixture just begins to thicken. Fold in 2½ cups whipped topping. Quickly spread pudding mixture over sliced bananas. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup peanuts over pudding mixture. To serve, cut into squares, top with whipped topping. Grate chocolate over dessert. Slice remaining banana and strawberries and place on top of each square. Makes 9 servings.