Raspberry Cream Tostadas
- 1 spray(s) butter-flavour cooking spray
- 4 large fat-free flour tortilla(s)
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup(s) lite whipped topping
- 1 cup(s) sweetened frozen red raspberries, partially thawed or 1 cup fresh raspberries
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Using a 3-inch cookie cutter, cut 3 circles from each tortilla for a total of 12 circles. Discard tortilla scraps.
3. Place tortilla circles on an ungreased cookie sheet; coat lightly with butter-flavored cooking spray.
4. Combine sugar and cinnamon in a cup; sprinkle over tortillas. Bake until crisp, about 10 to 12 minutes; remove from oven and cool.
5. Gently fold whipped topping into raspberries.
6. Arrange 1 tortilla circle on each of 4 plates. Top each with 1/4 cup of raspberry mixture; top each with a second tortilla circle. Layer each with an additional 1/4 cup of raspberry mixture; top each with a remaining tortilla circle.
Note: You can bake the cinnamon-sugar tortilla layers in advance to save on last-minute preparation time.