Kielbasa dn Onion Pizza
- 2 Tbl. olive oil
- 1/2 lb. kielbasa, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- 1 lb. refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup shredded gruyere cheese (about 4 ounces)
Position a rack in the lower third of the oven and preheat to 500 degrees. In a large skillet, heat 1 Tbl. olive oil over medium heat.
Add the kielbasa and cook, stirring, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes; transfer to a medium bowl. Add the onions and remaining 1 Tbl. olive oil to the skillet and cook for 2 minutes. Lower the heat to medium-low,season with salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
Stir in the kielbasa and thyme and season with salt and pepper.
Stretch the pizza dough to fit a greased 11 by 18 inch rimmed baking sheet. Arrange the kielbasa mixture evenly on the top and sprinkle with the cheese. Bake until the crust is golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
You'll also love
- Turkey in Orion Cooker 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Surrey's Cafe - Bananas Foster... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mrs. Dash Roasted Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roadhouse Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rosemary-Pepper Beef Rib Roast... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Green Onion Omelette 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sausage and Rice Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Meatloaf (Bob Evans Sausage) 0/5 (0 Votes)