Favorite Ranch Salad Dressing
If using as a salad dressing, mix a bit more water to thin out.
If using as a veggie dip, mix as is
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, parsley, dill, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
Add 1/4 cup water, mix in (this is to thin it a bit -- adjust as needed to get the thick or less thick as desired)
Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to best meld flavors together before serving.