Tomato Artichoke Calzone
- 1 lb frozen pizza crust dough, thawed
- 1 cup canned tomato sauce
- 1 1/3 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 13 3/4 oz canned artichoke hearts, bottoms, drained and sliced into 1/4 in pieces
- 1 serving cooking spray or enough to coat calzones
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
1. Heat oven to 425F. On a lightly floured surface roll out 1/4 of dough into an 11 in circle; move to a parchment-covered baking pan.
2. Cover half of circle with 1/4 cup of sauce, 1/3 cup of mozzarella, 1 tbsp of Parmesan cheese and 1/4 of artichokes, leaving a 1/2 in boarder. Fold dough over sauced half, pinching edge with fingers and rolling edge up 1 turn. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make three more calzones.
3. Coat calzones with cooking spray. Bake until golden brown, about 15-20 min.