PHILADELPHIA® Triple-Chocolate Cheesecake
- 1 1/4 cups OREO Baking Crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 (6 ounce) package BAKER'S White Chocolate, divided
- 4 (250 g) packages Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 3 (1 ounce) squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
- 1 1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Melt 5 white chocolate squares as directed on package; cool slightly.
3. Beat 3 pkg. cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add melted white chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
4. Bake 50 to 55 min. or until centre is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool completely. Meanwhile, melt 2 semi-sweet chocolate squares; cool.
5. Beat remaining cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until well blended. Add melted semi-sweet chocolate; mix well. Whisk in Cool Whip; spread over cheesecake. Refrigerate 4 hours. Garnish with chocolate curls from remaining white and semi-sweet chocolates.
How to Press Crumb Mixture onto Bottom of Pan To Make Crust: Use bottom of dry measuring cup to press crumb mixture onto bottom of pan.
How to Shave Chocolate: Warm 1 chocolate square by microwaving it on HIGH for a few seconds or just until you can smudge the chocolate with your thumb. Hold square steadily, then draw a vegetable peeler slowly over the chocolate to form shavings. Repeat with remaining chocolate square.
How to Make Chocolate Curls: Warm 1 chocolate square by microwaving it on HIGH for a few seconds or just until you can smudge the chocolate with your thumb. Hold square steadily, then draw a vegetable peeler slowly over flat bottom of square, allowing a thin layer of chocolate to curl as it is peeled off the bottom of the square to make long, delicate curls. Repeat with remaining chocolate square.