- 1 cup softened butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups blueberries
Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs one at a time. Beat until fluffy. Add vanilla.
Sift dry ingredients together reserving about 1/2 cup of flour mixture. Add remaining flour to batter and beat well.
Dredge berries in 1/2 cup reserved flour and then add berries to batter folding gently by hand.
Spoon into tube pan greased with butter and sugar instead of shortening and flour.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1hr and 15 min
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (891 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (904 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (742 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (289 Votes)
- Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed... 4.5/5 (210 Votes)
- Raspberry Beignets with Vanilla... 4.6/5 (187 Votes)