Candy Cane Vodka
Add a festive twist to your vodka by infusing it with candy canes with this Candy Cane Vodka recipe. Serve over ice or use to spike eggnog or hot chocolate, or even whip up a festive holiday martini, this recipe is perfect to gift to any one on your nice list this year. Happy Holidays!
- 12 full-sized candy canes
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle vodka
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Using mini food processor or coffee grinder, pulse candy canes to fine powder, about 30 seconds.
Using funnel, pour candy cane powder into bottle of vodka. Screw on lid and shake to mix. Let vodka sit, shaking occasionally, until candy dissolves and vodka turns red, about 30 minutes. Serve over ice, or use to spike eggnog or hot chocolate, or place in decorative jars and gift them to your friends.
You'll also love
- Chicken Paprika in Sour Cream... 4.6/5 (45 Votes)
- Sand Pudding 4.5/5 (46 Votes)
- Crack Cake 4.1/5 (120 Votes)
- 7-Layer Salad 4.6/5 (43 Votes)
- Crockpot Coconut Hot Chocolate. 4.4/5 (52 Votes)
- Pink Champagne Punch 4.4/5 (56 Votes)
- Christmas Eve Creamy Slow-Cooker... 4/5 (125 Votes)
- Egg Nog Milkshake 4.5/5 (43 Votes)