Crockpot Italian Beef Sandwiches
- 3 1/2 - 4 lbs beef roast, sirloin tip or rump roast
- 12 oz jar Italian Giardiniera, drained (less if you want it less spicy)
- 12 oz jar pepperoncini peppers
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing (zesty Italian)
- 10 oz can condensed beef broth
Place beef roast in a 3 1/2-5 quart slow cooker. Combine Giardiniera, pepperoncini peppers, dry salad mix and beef broth.
Add mixture to crockpot. Cover and cook on low for 12-14 hours until meat is very tender. Serve on Italian bread or crusty bread.