Butterscotch Sticky Buns
Quickly assemble these the night before and bake them in the morning for an amazing breakfast treat!
- Unbaked frozen rolls, about 24
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped, optional
- 1 (3-ounce) package butterscotch pudding, not instant
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 375mins
Grease bundt pan and sprinkle with nuts if desired.
Arrange rolls in pan. Sprinkle dry pudding over then bring butter and sugar to a boil (do not over boil). Cool 15 minutes. Pour over top, cover and let stand 6 to 8 hours at room temperature.
Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes. Cool 30 minutes and dump out on plate. Great to put together before bed for a breakfast treat.
You'll also love
- German Bierachs Appetizer 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Date, Nut, & Coconut Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry Pecan Corn Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spring English Pea & Tarragon Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crustless Zucchini Quiche 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Flour's Famous Sticky Buns 0/5 (0 Votes)