White Lightning Chicken Chili
Southern Living recipe
- 1 large sweet onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 (14 1/2-oz.) cans chicken broth
- 2 (4.5-oz.) cans chopped green chiles
- 1 (1.25-oz.) package white chicken chili seasoning mix
- 3 (16-oz.) cans navy beans
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Sauté onion and garlic in hot oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
Stir in chicken, next 3 ingredients, and 2 cans navy beans.
Coarsely mash remaining can navy beans, and stir into chicken mixture.
Bring to a boil, stirring often; cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes.
Serve with desired toppings.