Spicy Curry-Ginger Dip
- This spicy dip recipe is a great choice to serve at your next party. Just follow the make-ahead directions and simply place it on the table with fresh vegetables before the party starts.
- 1 8-oz. carton sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 3 to 4 tsp. curry powder
- 2 to 3 tsp. grated fresh gingerroot
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Curry powder and grated fresh gingerroot (optional)
- Vegetable dippers
In medium bowl whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, honey, curry powder, gingerroot, cayenne pepper, and black pepper. Cover and refrigerate 4 to 24 hours.
Sprinkle dip with additional curry powder and fresh gingerroot. Serve with vegetable dippers. Makes about 2 cups (8 servings).