Fail Proof German Chocolate Fudge Recipe
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 [12 ounce] package white chocolate chips
- 2 (4 ounce) bars sweet German chocolate, broken
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Crème
- 4 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups chopped nuts
Combine chocolate chips, German chocolate and marshmallow crème in large bowl; set aside.
Combine sugar, butter, milk and salt in a heavy skillet. Bring mixture to a boil. Boil 6 minutes, stirring constantly.
Pour hot syrup over chocolate mixture; stir with a wooden spoon until smooth. Add nuts and mix well. Spread fudge in a buttered 9 x 13 pan.
When cool, cut into squares.