California Stir Fry
- 2 Tbsp.KRAFT FREE CATALINA Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. lite soy sauce, divided
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1/2 lb.), cut into thin slices
- 1/2 cup KRAFT FREE CATALINA Dressing
- 1 tsp. minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 cupbroccoli florets
- 1 small carrot, cut into thin slices
- 1/2 each: medium red and yellow pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 cupbean sprouts
HEAT 2 Tbsp. dressing and 1 of the Tbsp. soy sauce in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; stir-fry 3 min. or until cooked through. Remove from skillet.
ADD all remaining ingredients except the bean sprouts to skillet; mix well. Stir-fry 5 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
STIR in chicken and the bean sprouts; stir-fry until heated through.