Garden-Style Ravioli Recipe
- 9 ounce(s) ravioli, light cheese-filled
- 1 tablespoon oil, olive
- 1 medium pepper(s), red, bell, chopped
- 1 medium pepper(s), green, bell, chopped
- 1 medium carrot(s), cut into long, thin strips
- 1 small onion(s), chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 medium tomato(es), chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) broth, chicken, less sodium
- 1 tablespoon tarragon, fresh, or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon, crushed
- pepper(s), jalapeno
- tarragon, fresh
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from EVERYDAYHEALTH.COM
Cook ravioli according to package directions, except omit any oil or salt. Drain. Return pasta to hot pan.
2. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add sweet peppers, carrot, onion, and garlic; cook about 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in tomato, broth, and snipped or crushed tarragon or basil. Cook and stir about 2 minutes more or until heated through.
3. Add vegetable mixture to the cooked ravioli; toss gently to combine. If desired, garnish with jalapeño pepper and tarragon or basil sprig.