Cranberry Sausage Meatballs
We usually take to family functions or potlucks. Good idea to double!
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup dried bread crumbs
- 1 Tbls. dried parsley
- 1 Tbls. worchestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 lb. bulk pork sausage
- 1 can (16 oz) jellied cranberry sauce
- 3 Tbls. cider vinegar
- 2 Tbls. brown sugar
- 1 Tbls. prepared mustard
- 1 pkg. (1 lb.) cocktail sausages
In a large bowl, combine first 6 ingredients. Crumble bulk sausage over the mixture and mix well. Shape into 1" balls. In large skillet, cook meatballs over medium heat until brown. Drain.
In a large saucepan, combine cranberry sauce, vinegar, brown sugar and mustard. Cook and stir over medium heat until cranberry sauce is melted.
Add meatballs and sausage links. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 10-15 minutes.
Pour into crockpot.
You'll also love
- Melting Pots French onion swiss... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Poor Man's Potato Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Fornetti's Roast Turkey Sandwich 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Carla Hall's Ten Gallon Apple Pie 5/5 (1 Votes)
- PORK TENDERLOIN WITH GARLIC AND... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- No Bake orange Cheesecake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Raspberry Chocolate Chipotle... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Buttery Blueberry Cobbler 4/5 (3 Votes)