Cheesy Chicken Ranch Lasagna
- 2 (12 oz) cans evaporated milk
- 1 (1 oz) pkg. dry Ranch dressing mix (not the dip blend)
- 3 C. cubed, cooked, chicken
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 (16oz) lasagna noodles, cooked (I used 9 noodles)
- 1 1/2 to 2 C cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 to 2 C mozzarella cheese, grated
Combine evaporated milk and Ranch dressing and pepper in a 3 quart heavy saucepan. Heat over low heat, stirring frequently until dry ingredients are dissolved. Simmer, uncovered, 25 minutes, stirring frequently. Sauce will thicken slightly. Layer half of lasagna noodles, chicken, sauce, and cheese in well-greased 9×13 pan. Repeat layers again. Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Let rest 10 minutes before serving.
*Next time I will try penne pasta (maybe like 2 1/2 C worth pasta uncooked) and do it like a casserole.