Omelet Wedges with Cheese Sauce
- 6 eggs, seperated
- 1/2 tsp- slat
- 1/4 cup- cornstarch
- 1 tbsp- butter
- 1 tbsp- cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp- salt
- 1 cup- milk
- 2 cups- shredded cheddar cheese
- dash of pepper
1. Beat egg whites and salt until stiff peaks form. Seperate bowl beat the cornstarch, egg yoks, and pepper until lemon-colored. Add water, mix well. Fold in the egg whites.
2. Pour into 2 greased 9" pie plates. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in small saucepan melt butter. Stir in the cornstarch, slat and pepper until smooth. Gradually add milk. Bring to boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Reduce heat and stir in cheese until melted.
4. To serve, cut each omelet into 6 wedges, stack and drizzled cheese sauce.