Chocolate Tantric Tart
- 1 1/2 cups organic half-and-half or whipping cream
- 3 cups semisweet organic chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1 cup chopped candied ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 9-inch pie crust
1. Over medium heat, bring half-and half or whipping cream to a simmer in a 1-quart saucepan, stirring to prevent scorching on the bottom.
2. Whisk as you slowly pour the chocolate chips into the cream and continue to stir until the chocolate has melted. Stir in half the almonds and half the ginger. Stir in cayenne if using.
3. Pour mixture into a pre-baked 9-inch pie shell. Sprinkle and remaining almonds and ginger on top. Cool until firm, slice, and serve.