New York Chicken
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary, or more to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup white wine
1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Heat the olive oil in a skillet over high heat. Cook the garlic in the hot oil until fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes. Season with the rosemary, salt, and pepper. Add the chicken to the skillet and cook until completely browned, about 5 minutes per side; transfer the chicken to a 9x13-inch baking dish, reserving the pan drippings.
3. Stir the cream cheese, cream of mushroom soup, white wine, and the drippings from the skillet together in a bowl; pour over the chicken.
4. Bake in the preheated oven until the chicken is cooked completely and no longer pink in the middle, 45 to 50 minutes.