- 3/4 cups- margarine
- 3 tbsp- sugar
- 2 1/2 cup- crushed pretzels
- 8 oz- cream cheese
- 1 cup- sugar
- 4 oz- coolwhip
- 1 lg pkg- strawberry jello
- 2 cups- boiling water
- 1 pt- frozen strawberries or raspberries
1. Cream together margarine and 3 tbsp sugar. Add pretzels. Place into 9 X 13" pan. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
2. Cream together cream cheese and 1 cup sugar. Fold in coolwhip. Spread over pretzel mixture and refrigerate.
3. Mix jello and water, stir in berries. Refrigerate until jello partially sets and then spoon over cream mixture.