Chinese Chicken Wings
- 2 cups Soy Sauce
- 2 cups Brown Sugar
- 2 TBSP Garlic Powder
- 5 lbs Chicken
Preparation time 480mins
Cooking time 540mins
1) Stir Soy Sauce, Brown Sugar and Garlic Powder in sauce pan over medium heat until sugar melts completely.
2) Remove from heat and cool.
3) Pour mixture over chicken wings in bowl and coat evenly.
4) Cover bowl with plastic wrap and marinate in fridge for 8 hours.
5) Pour wings and marinade in 9x13 baking dish and cover with foil.
6) Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, remove foil and bake another 15 minutes.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Crazy Good Chicken Casserole 4.5/5 (383 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (379 Votes)