- . 1 1/2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/3 cup very hot water
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 package (3 1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushroom
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (6 ounces)
1 Heat oven to 450ºF. Grease 12-inch pizza pan. Stir together Bisquick mix and very hot water; beat 20 strokes until soft dough forms.
2 Press dough in pizza pan. Spread pizza sauce over dough. Top with remaining ingredients.
3 Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly.
Expert TipsFor a light, tender crust, use very hot water and stir only 20 times. Stirring the dough too much will make the crust tough.
Make this extra-easy pizza an extra-cheesy pizza. Leave off the pepperoni, mushrooms and bell pepper, and top instead with the mozzarella cheese, 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese and 1/2 cup