Roasted Parmesan Green Beans
These simple green beans turn out crispy and beautifully bright green. A little bit of parmesan cheese adds the perfect hint of salty cheesiness.
- 12 ounces green beans, trimmed and dried off
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Kosher salt & fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons parmesan, shredded
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from skinnytaste.com
Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean-up.
Lay green beans out on the baking sheet and drizzle oil over them. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder and toss to evenly coat. Spread them out on the sheet so that they all lay flat and place on the lower third section of your oven.
Bake 10 minutes, shake the pan to turn; bake 5 additional minutes.
Remove from the oven and sprinkle with grated cheese.
You'll also love
- Raspberry Bars 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Cajun Deep-Fried Turkey 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Skillet Chicken with Broccoli,... 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Bisquick Cornbread 3.8/5 (113 Votes)
- Mexican Hash Brown Breakfast... 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Holiday Sausage Stuffing 4/5 (56 Votes)
- Corn Salad 3.8/5 (21 Votes)
- Guacamole Onion Rings 4.7/5 (10 Votes)