Baked Club Pinwheels
- 6 slices bacon, cooked & chopped
- 1 (11-oz.) can Pillsbury® Refrigerated Crusty French Loaf
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 5 slices thinly sliced deli turkey
- 5 slices thinly sliced deli ham
- 5 slices thinly sliced deli roast beef
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Unroll dough. Sprinkle cheese over dough. Top with turkey, ham, roast beef and bacon. Starting with long side, roll up dough; press edges to seal. Make 3 to 4 slits in top of loaf. Place on sprayed cookie sheet.
Bake at 350°F. for 23 to 28 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Cut into 1-inch diagonal slices.