Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 2 cucumbers thinly sliced
- 1.5 c coconut water
- 750 ml bottle of rose'
- 1/2 c gin
Reserve 12 cucumber slices and place the rest in a pitcher with coconut water. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Remove cucumber and add wine and gin. Serve over ice and garnish with reserved cucumber.
You'll also love
- Peanut Butter Banana Rice Cakes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken In Garlic-Almond Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Asparagus with Creamy Mustard Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cilantro Avocado Dressing 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Brazilian Chicken with Coconut Milk 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hummus and Cucumber Cups 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Curried Coconut Ginger Carrot Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)