Black Bottom Banana Cream Pie
- 6 T butter or margarine, divided
- 38 Nilla Wafers, finely crushed (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 2 T sugar
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate, broken into pieces
- 2 large bananas, sliced
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
Preparation time 30mins
Melt 4 Tbsp. butter; pour into medium bowl. Stir in wafer crumbs and sugar. Reserve 2 Tbsp. for later use; press remaining crumb mixture onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
Microwave chocolate and remaining butter in microwaveable bowl on high 1 min. or until butter is melted; stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is well blended. Drizzle over bottom of crust; top with bananas.
Beat pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 min.; pour over bananas. Refrigerate 4 hours. Top with Cool Whip and reserved crumb mixture just before serving.