The best steak marinade!
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Salt And pepper, to taste
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from tastykitchen.com
Mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, Dijon mustard, and garlic in a small bowl.
Season with salt and pepper.
Makes enough marinade for 4 steaks of your choice.
You'll also love
- Pepperoni Pizza Puffs 4.4/5 (124 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Cheddar Chicken... 4.5/5 (115 Votes)
- Parmesan Eggs & Asparagus 4.5/5 (118 Votes)
- Breakfast Grilled Cheese 4.5/5 (116 Votes)
- Corn Casserole 4.5/5 (121 Votes)
- Joe's Crab Shack - Crab Cakes 4.5/5 (117 Votes)
- 3 Envelope Roast 4.6/5 (109 Votes)
- Baked Cheesy Chicken Pasta 4.5/5 (113 Votes)