- 3-5 Yams
- Brown Sugar
- Butter (softened)
- Cinnamon (to taste)
- Dash of Salt
- Cloves (to taste)
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 90mins
1) Spray pan with non-stick spray.
2) Peel and cut Yams into chunks.
3) Mix all ingredients except Yams, use just enough butter to make it crumbly.
4) Layer Yams and Brown Sugar mixture in pan.
5) Bake at 350 degrees for glass pans and 375 degrees for metal pans for about 1 hour or until Yams are soft when pierced with a fork.
6) Lay marshmellows on top of Yams and bake another 3-5 minutes until golden brown.