Buffalo Wing Poppers
- 20 jalapeno peppers
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cut peppers in half lengthwise, leaving stems intact; discard seeds. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pipe or stuff into pepper halves.
Place the stuffed pepper halves in a greased 15-in x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325F for 20 minutes for spicy flavor, 30 minutes for medium and 40 minutes for mild.
Editor's Note: When cutting hot peppers, disposable gloves are recommended. Avoid touching your face.