Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- 1 (1-lb.) pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 3 bacon slices, cut in half crosswise
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Remove silver skin from pork tenderloin, leaving a thin layer of fat covering the pork. Sprinkle seasoning over pork. Wrap pork with bacon slices, and secure with wooden picks. Place pork on a lightly greased wire rack in an aluminum foil-lined roasting pan.
2. Bake at 425° for 25 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 155°. Increase oven temperature to broil. Broil 5 inches from heat 3 to 5 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Remove from oven; cover pork with foil, and let stand 10 minutes or until thermometer registers 160°.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning.