Salmon With Spinach
By beach cook
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 6-8 oz Salmon Fillets
- 1 1/2 C Sauteed Spinach
- Bacon Strips Cooked
- Gargonzola Cheese Crumbled
- Herbs - Herbs de Provence
- Lemon Sliced
Lightly Season Salmon & Grill to Medium.
Saute Spinach with EVOO, Garlic & Salt.
Top Salmon with Spinach & Cheese, Heat Covered Until Cheese Melts.
Serve Hot, Top with Bacon & Lemon.
You'll also love
- Apricot Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- White Chocolate Banana Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tuna Burgers - Vegetarian 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Potato Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Red Snapper with Tomato... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pan-Grilled Salmon with Pineapple... 0/5 (0 Votes)