Cherry Oatmeal Deams
Sunpaper 10 best cookies 2011
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 cups oatmeal (uncooked)
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tbl. maraschino cherry liquid
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, chopped
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
1. Pre heat over to 350 Measure flour, baking soda, salt, and oats, and set aside.
2. With scissors, cut the cherries into quarters.
3. Cream butter and sugar. Add beaten eggs, cherry liquid and vanilla. Beat well. Stir in the dry ingredients a little at a time. Add chopped cherries and walnuts.
4. Spray cookie sheets with cooking spray. Shape dough into small ball (cookies do not spread) and bake for 10 minutes