KOREAN PORK SKEWERS
- 3 tablespoons Thai chili paste
- 2 tablespoons each soy sauce and rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon each minced fresh ginger and garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon hot red pepper flakess
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound thinly sliced (you should get about 30 slices)
Mix chili paste, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic and pepper flakes in a small bowl. Place pork in a quart-size zipperlock bag; add marinade, mix well and seal. Refrigerate for 4 hours or up to 2 days.
When ready to serve, adjust oven rack to highest position and turn broiler on high. Thread each pork slice onto a toothpick and place on a wire rack set over a rimmed baking sheet. Broil until golden brown and just cooked through, about 5 nmnubytes. for extra flavor and great color, garnish with thinly sliced scallion greens and serve