- 12 Cup crushed vanilla wafers (4 Boxes)
- 3/4 Cup dark corn syrup
- 6 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 1/2 cups powdered sugar, divided
- 4 3/4 cups chopped pecans, divided
- 3 cups bourbon (such as Old Grand Dad's)
1. Mix vanilla wafers, corn syrup, cocoa powder, 4 cups powdered sugar, 4 cups pecans and bourbon. Refrigerate at leat 12 hours.
2. Shape into balls. Pulverize remaining 3/4 cup pecans and sift in remaining 1/4 cup powdered sugar. Mix together and roll bourbon alls in mixture.