festive cranberry pineapple salad
- 1 can(20oz) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 pkgs(4 serving size each) raspberry flavor gelatin
- 1 can(16oz) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts
drain pineapple, reserving liquid in 1 qt liquid measuring cup. remove 1 tbsp of the crushed pineapple, set aside for garnish. add enough cold water to the reserved liquid to measure 3 cups;pour into large saucepan. bring to boil, remove from heat. add gelatin; stir at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. add cranberry sauce; stir(gelatin mixture should be thick), pour into large bowl.
refrigerate 1 1/2 hours or until slightly thickened(consistency of unbeaten egg whites)
stir in remaining pineapple, apples and walnuts; stir gently. pour into medium serving bowl.
refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. top with reserved crushed pineapple just before serving.
makes 14 servings(1/2 cup each)
You'll also love
- mushroom sausage spinach strudel 0/5 (0 Votes)
- angel flake coconut cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- creamy orange fluff 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Applesauce Rice 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry Congealed Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry Melba Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Seared Spiced Duck Breasts With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Grilled Steak With... 0/5 (0 Votes)