Rosemary-Tamari Roasted Almonds
A perky rosemary and tamari combo raises the flavour of the roasted almonds in an easy-to-prepare nibble.
- 2 cups (500 mL) natural whole almonds
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) tamari soy sauce
- 2 tsp (10 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/8 tsp (0.5 mL) coarse salt
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Toss almonds with tamari sauce and oil to coat well. Spread out on ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle with rosemary and salt.
Bake 5 minutes, then stir. Return to oven for 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly toasted and fragrant. Cool, then store in an airtight container.