Slow Cooker Cheesy Potato Soup
- 1 bag (32 oz) frozen southern-style diced hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped onion (from 12 oz bag), thawed
- 1 medium stalk celery, diced ( 1/2 cup)
- 1 - 32 oz carton chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 3 tbls all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 - 8 oz bag shredded American-Cheddar cheese
- blen (2 cups)
- 1/4 cup real bacon pieces
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 21mins
In 3- 4 quart slow cooker, mix potatoes, onion, celery, broth & water.
Cover; cook on Low heat setting 6 - 8 hours.
In small bowl, mix flour into milk; stir into potato mixture. Increase heat until melted. Garnish individual servings with bacon & green onions.
Sprinkle with pepper if desired.