Cookie-chocolate mint chip
Chocolate cookie with andes peppermint crunch chips
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups Andes peppermint crunch baking chips(2 10oz bags)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips and nuts. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown. ***for fluffy cookie allow to cool on pan
*Cook well, do not burn
use ¼ cup of dough per cookie to make larger cookies-cook 12 minutes or more. Can also be spread out on pizza pan to make cookie pie.