- 1 pkg.(8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cupfinely chopped onions
- 2 Tbsp.chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 2 cans(8 oz. each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Heat oven to 375°F. Mix all ingredients except crescent dough. Separate each can of dough into 8 triangles; cut each triangle lengthwise in half. Spread each dough triangle with 1 generous tsp. cream cheese mixture; roll up, starting at short side of triangle. Place, point-sides down, on baking sheet. Bake 12 to 15 min. or until golden brown. Serve warm.