Pimento Cheese Spread
- 12 oz. sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 oz. cream cheese at room temp.
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 1 tblsp grated yellow onion
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 7 oz. whole peeled pimentos, drained and quartered (usually from a 13 oz. can)
- 1 tsp worcestershire
- 1 tsp prepared horseradish
Place cheddar cheese, cream cheese, may, onion, cayenne, worcestershire, and horseradish in a bowl. Beat with electric mixer for 1-2 minutes. Do not let it get smooth.
Add pimentos & continue mixing until somewhat shredded, but not too smooth.
Refrigerate overnight. Remove 45 minutes before serving.