Big Greek Salad
- 3/4 cup extra - virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp Greek Seasoning
- 1 head green leaf lettuce, washed & torn
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup thinly sliced english cucumber
- 3/4 red onin, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, vinegar, Dijon mustard, & greek seasoning until combined. Cover & chill up to 1 week. Whisk dressing again just before serving.
2. In a large bowl, combine lettuce, bell pepper, cucumber, red onion, and feta cheese. Top with desired amount of dressing, tossing gently to coat.