pineapple lime mold
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 3oz lime flavored gelatin dessert
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 8oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 2 8oz cans crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts(optional)
- variation:omit lemon juice. substitute one (8oz) container plain yogurt for cream cheese.
bring 1 cup water to boil;stir in gelatin until dissolved. add remaining 1/2 cup water and juice.
gradually add gelatin to cream cheese, mixing until blended.
chill until thickened but not set; fold in pineapple, marshmallows and nuts. pour into 1 quart mold, chill until firm. unmold onto serving plate. serve with assorted fresh fruit and nuts, if desired.
You'll also love
- mushroom sausage spinach strudel 0/5 (0 Votes)
- angel flake coconut cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- creamy orange fluff 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Jello Cheesecake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Applesauce Rice 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lime-Tahini Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Grilled Steak With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baja-Style Fish Tacos With Salad... 0/5 (0 Votes)