Portobello Mushroom Tortellini
- 1 pound cheese tortellini
- 2 large portobello mushrooms
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces Alfredo-style pasta sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
Meanwhile, prepare mushrooms by rinsing and thinly slicing the mushroom caps; discard the stems.
In a medium skillet over low heat, combine wine, parsley, garlic and mushrooms; stirring frequently, saute for approximately 5 minutes or until mushrooms are cooked through.
Remove skillet from heat and slowly add Alfredo sauce, stirring to blend; season with salt and pepper to taste.
Separate hot pasta into four portions and spoon sauce over pasta. Garnish with cheese and serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Turkey Tetrazzini 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- TINY CHERRY CHEESECAKE 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Hot Ricotta Spinach Loaf 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Pistachio Chicken with Couscous &... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Marinated Garden Tortellini Salad 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Mini Mushroom and Sausage Quiches 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Slow cooker chicken with mushroom... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- CROCKPOT PESTO TORTELLINI 4.4/5 (13 Votes)