scalloped potatoes with cheese
cheesy way to make scalloped potatoes
- sliced potatoes
- sliced onion
- 6 tbls butter
- 6 tbls flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 cups milk
- shredded chedder
pre-heat oven to 400.
butter a casserole dish.
Layer 1/2 of the potatoes on the bottom of dish.
top with onion slices and add the rest of the potatoes.
Season with salt and pepper
In pan melt butter on medium and mix in the flour stirring constantly with a wisk for one minute. Slowly stir in milk. cook until thickened.
Stir in cheese and mix until melted.
pour mixture over potatoes.
Cover with aluminum foil.
Bake 1 1/2 hours
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (897 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (452 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (263 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)