scalloped potatoes with cheese
cheesy way to make scalloped potatoes
- sliced potatoes
- sliced onion
- 6 tbls butter
- 6 tbls flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 cups milk
- shredded chedder
pre-heat oven to 400.
butter a casserole dish.
Layer 1/2 of the potatoes on the bottom of dish.
top with onion slices and add the rest of the potatoes.
Season with salt and pepper
In pan melt butter on medium and mix in the flour stirring constantly with a wisk for one minute. Slowly stir in milk. cook until thickened.
Stir in cheese and mix until melted.
pour mixture over potatoes.
Cover with aluminum foil.
Bake 1 1/2 hours
You'll also love
- Brie and Apple Tarts 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Kuchen 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Asparagus 0/5 (0 Votes)
- caseydog's gnocchi with spicy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Fettuccine with Shrimp and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lobster Mac and Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Potato Skins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- cheesy scalloped potatoes with... 0/5 (0 Votes)